R&S offers multiple solutions for your Glass Storefront needs. New construction, retrofits and repairs are our specialty. Email us today for an onsite evaluation of your glass aluminum storefront doors.
- NS212 Series Narrow Stile Entrance Door
- MS362 Series Medium Stile Entrance Door
- Narrow Stile-212 Single-Acting-Surface Closer Single-Acting-Concealed Closer Double-Acting-Concealed Closer
- Medium Stile-375 Single-Acting-Surface Closer Single-Acting-Concealed Closer Double-Acting-Concealed Closer
- Wide Stile-500 Single-Acting-Surface Closer Single-Acting-Concealed Closer Double-Acting-Concealed Closer
Special-Lite FRP Doors:
R & S is not your ordinary door company and Special-Lite, Inc. is not your ordinary door manufacturer. These doors offer exceptional value and durability even in the harshest and most demanding installations and they are made to endure. Special-Lite pioneered Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) Flush Doors in 1981 to meet the extreme demands of the school market. Our FRP doors offer trouble-free performance and long-lasting beauty in the most challenging interior and exterior entrance applications. Remarkably durable, they can withstand heavy traffic, abuse, or adverse environmental conditions – and continue to look like new for many years. Unlike metal or wood doors, they will never rust, corrode, crack, split, peel, or rot. With FRP face sheets the color goes through so scratches won’t be obvious. When you consider total lifecycle cost, Special-Lite FRP Flush Doors are the first choice for lasting value.
Click Here >> To View FRP Door Brochure
10 YEAR GUARANTEE:
The proof of product excellence is found in its guarantee. Special-Lite offers an uncomplicated 10-year, 100% parts and labor warranty. Refer to the warranty statement for details.
Advantages of low mass doors are:
- Less force to open
- Less force to close
- Less momentum reduces wear on closer
- Reduced wear on hinges
- Reduced force increases life on pull handle or exit device
- Reduces jarring forces on frame and frame anchors
Monumental Stile & Rail Doors:
Special-Lite Monumental Doors are proof that you don’t have to sacrifice design flexibility when selecting a heavy-duty stile and rail door. Our monumental doors allow you to create the open and inviting full-vision entrance you want to welcome the public, while providing the functionality, security and long service life you require. Click Here >> To View Monumental Brochure (add special lite monumental.pdf to open in separate window)
- SL-12 Narrow Stile – 2″ stiles, a 2-1/4″ top and a 4″ bottom rail.
- SL-14 Medium Stile – 3-5/8″ stiles, a 4″ top and 6-1/2″ bottom rail.
- SL-15 Wide Stile – 4-1/2″ stiles, a 4″ top and a 6-1/2″ bottom rail.
Ballistic Resistant Doors: Factory constructed to be virtually impenetrable to ballistic attack.
Models: SL-15B, SL-16B, SL-17B, SL-19WB