R&S offers traditional panel style wood sectional garage doors for those that prefer the look of the wood raised panel door rather then the steel doors. Whether it be, a full replacement or just a damaged panel replacement to match your existing wooden door R&S is happy to help. Email us today for a free in home estimate.
Panel Type Garage Door Options:
- Paint Grade or Stain Grade
- Raised Panel or Flat Panel
- Hemlock Finger Jointed Rails (typical of a paint grade door) or Clear Rails (typical of a stain grade door)
- Extira/Medex (wood composite material that is typical of a paint grade door) or Redwood/Cedar (typical of a stain grade door)
Each panel type door is installed using heavy duty hinges, track and steel ball bearing rollers and includes a weather tight astragal on the bottom section for a secure seal. Paint grade doors come factory prime painted and ready for final paint by you to match your homes exterior.
Looking for something a bit more detailed? Click here to view Wooden Carriage House Doors
Wood Tilt-Up Garage Doors:
R&S also offers the old style wooden tilt-up or “flip-up” type garage doors. If you’re looking for an exact replacement of what you have now you have come to the right place! We can custom build a wooden tilt-up door to match you’re existing.
- Sturdy 2×4 wooden frame
- Skinned with 3/8″ MDO plywood
- Installed using brand new tilt-up door hardware and springs
- Custom trim designs are also available