Wood garage doors offer beautiful and customizable options. The natural look of wood adds a touch of elegance and warmth to any home’s exterior, and the door can be stained or painted to match the color scheme of the home. Additionally, wood garage doors are often more dent-resistant than other materials, such as steel or aluminum.
Looking for a wood tilt-up garage door? R&S also offers the old style wooden tilt-up or “flip-up” type garage doors. If you need an exact replacement of what you have now, you have come to the right place! We can custom build a wooden tilt-up door to match your existing door..
● Sturdy 2×4 wooden frame
● Skinned with 3/8″ MDO plywood
● Installed using brand new tilt-up door hardware and springs
● Custom trim designs are also available
Clopay Classic Wood
- Available in 1-3/8″ raised panel, 1-3/8″ recessed panel and 1-5/8” flush panel in 3-layer construction.
- Paint or stain-grade wood.
- Hemlock, Cedar or Redwood.
- Doors can be factory primed or finished painted white.
Clopay Reserve Wood Custom
- Handcrafted four or five-layer construction.
- Insulated with polystyrene for increased energy efficiency
- Unlimited custom garage door designs.
- Unlimited wood species.
- Factory finished doors available in seven popular stains or painted.
Clopay Reserve Wood Modern
- Durable 4-layer wood garage door construction with polystyrene insulation. 5.9 R-value*.
- Heavy-duty hinges, rollers and track provide smooth, quiet, long-lasting operation.
- All doors can be factory primed, painted White or factory stained.
- Custom stain and paint colors also available.
Americana Panel Wood Door
- Rich detailing of fine cabinetry, designed and crafted to meet your highest expectations.
- Face sanded, ready for finish
- Standard non corrosive door fixtures and graduated hinges
- 1-⅜” frame thickness
Looking for Something Different?
Wood Garage Doors
Carriage House Garage Doors
Full Vision Garage Doors